These funfetti white chocolate blondies are the chewiest you’ll ever find! Hard to resist and a must try!
My white chocolate funfetti blondies are as delicious as they look! Without a doubt these ones are the ultimate crowd pleaser, so if you’re looking to impress someone with your baking skills without having to do a whole lot of work, these blondies are your answer. They are really easy to put together and ready before you know it.
It’s crazy where you get baking ideas from. This one was a last minute thing. I’ve had white chocolate blondies on my baking wishlist list for a little while now but there were so many more appealing bakes that kept attracting me. So I when I saw white chocolate in my freezer I knew it was time to bake these and my god was I glad. These blondies aren’t like any other cake you’ve ever eaten, they are extra chewy and the crust on top and on the sides was to die for. Normally crust is my least favorite but not this time, I could fight someone for the sides, no really! I bet it was the dark brown sugar that caramelized so well and gave it that crunchy golden crust.
My white chocolate funfetti blondies are such a cheerful thing to have on your kitchen shelf. The funfetti sprinkles will cheer up anyone up in a bad mood and whatever is left of that bad mood will go away when you taste them. Its like biting into sprinkle heaven. WARNING: I have no idea how many calories this is, all I can say is it isn’t health food. :p Plus who needs to know the nutritional facts when it comes to sweets, right? This is indulgence at its best! But if this is not indulgent enough for you, you need to drink my Funfetti Vanilla Milkshake with it. They are a match made in dessert heaven. 😀
A few things to keep in mind when baking these blondies, use softenened butter which is almost melting and room temp eggs. Did you know that if your egg isn’t room temp. it won’t mix properly? Apparently cold eggs will not mix well and are not ideal for baking so always use a room temp eggs. You can use any sprinkles you have available I used my favorite pastel confetti. Looks pretty doesn’t it? 🙂
Another majorly important ingredient that I used and which makes all the difference to my blondies is Dark Brown Sugar. This stuff is magic. You add it to anything and bake, it magically makes everything more chewy and worth every bite. The texture and the taste from dark brown sugar is phenomenal, I’m still learning but I don’t think anything can substitute this. But still if you don’t have dark brown sugar at hand and are keen on making thee blondies like right now you can use light brown sugar, not the same but close enough.
RECIPE: White Chocolate and Sprinkle Blondies
Prep Time: 20 mins Baking Time: 25 mins Serves: 4-5
- All Purpose Flour, 1 1/2 cup (190 grams)
- Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Softened Butter, 5 tablespoons
- Dark Brown Sugar, 1/2 cup (110 grams)
- White granulated Sugar, 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Egg, 1 large at room temp.
- Milk, 1/3 cup (60 ml)
- White Chocolate Chips, 1/2 cup
- Sprinkles, 1/2 cup
- Extra sprinkle and white chocolate chips for the top
- 8″ Square Brownie Tin
- Line a brownie tin with foil and brush melted butter or oil over the foil generously to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together butter and sugars, once they are properly mixed and are lighter in colour (about 3-4 minutes later) add in the egg and whisk lightly.
- Add the dry ingredients from step 2 to the butter sugar mixture in step 3 little by little until everything is combined, don’t worry if the batter appears thick we will fix that in a moment.
- Add in the milk, not all at once but little by little. It is possible that you might not need the entire milk. So you need to add milk until the batter appears smooth and thinner, but still thicker than a normal cake batter.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips and give it a mix so that everything is properly combined.
- Transfer to the lined and greased brownie tin and smooth the surface with a spatula. This is essential for even browning.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. Once you take out the blondies from the oven decorate with sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Cut into pieces and serve.
The blondies taste best with my Funfetti Vanilla Milkshake, try it! Store blondies in an air tight container for upto a week.
Write to me for any queries!