Moist and fluffy cinnamom muffins stuffed with ooey gooey Nutella in the centre and topped with some more Nutella to finish off. This one is a must try for all Nutella fans out there.
Ever had a muffin and thought “Will I ever be able to top this?” .. I think that..all the time.. and not just with muffins but with almost everything I make #FoodBloggerProblems! The thing with us food/recipe bloggers is that we’re always uncertain whether we’ll find something better to make (or is it just me?) buuuttt surprisingly..we always do! When I made these Chocolate Swirl Banana Muffins and these Cheese and Jalapeno muffins, I was convinced I will never come up something that be even remotely as delicious as them but my Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Muffins have done it. They’re the moistest, fluffiest muffins you’ll ever eat and they also come with a hidden surprise in the centre…a dollop of Nutella!
These Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Muffins are a must try for all Nutella lovers out there..I didn’t just stuff them with it but also drizzled some over the top. It’s a dream come true..yes they’re indulgent but you may have figured out by now that I don’t give a damn about calories. I’m just thinking of ways to adapt these now..what else can I stuff muffins with!? Jam? Chocolate? Marshamallow 😮 Throw some ideas at me guys!
Anyhow..please make sure that you bake these for 20 minutes and not more..baking timing is the most crucial thing for any cake recipe..a few minutes over and you’ll have a hard rock in the name of muffin. So keep checking! And yes..no peeking and opening the oven door for the first 15 minutes atleast.
- • Flour, 200 Grams
- • Baking Powder, 1 Teaspoon
- • Cinnamon Powder, ½ Teaspoon
- • Salt, ½ Teaspoon
- • Butter, 50 Grams
- • Sugar, 110 Grams
- • Egg, 1 or Yogurt, 3 Tablespoons
- • Vanilla Essence, 1 Teaspoon
- • Milk, 120 Ml
- • Nutella, 9 Teaspoons
- Grease your muffin pan with a little bit of oil or melted butter, set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder and keep aside to be used later.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add in the egg or yogurt and whisk lightly until completely incorporated. Make sure you don’t whisk too much, if too much air is incorporated in the batter the muffins will sink after baking, so be careful!
- Add in the vanilla essence and milk. Mix everything until you no longer see dry flour.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups until half full. Drop spoonfuls of Nutella in the centre and fill the muffin cups till the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
If you’re looking for muffin recipes..try these..
Cheese and Jalapeno Muffins (Eggless)
Tomato and Cheese Muffins (Eggless)