Try this simple non-alcoholic recipe and make a simple yet refreshing summer punch for parties in no time! All you need is 3-ingredients and 5 minutes to make it!
Hello hello! So summer is here and so am I with a really simple recipe to make punch at home with only 3 ingredients! This Cranberry and Orange Punch is seriously summery and is oh-so easy to make. If you’re having a party this summer then you NEED to have this (with a splash of Vodka of course). It’s really refreshing and I’m sure will go down really well with all your guests..especially the girls!
- • Cranberry Juice, 3 cups or 720 ml
- • Orange Juice, ½ cup or 120 ml
- • Ginger Ale, 500 ml
- • Sliced Oranges and Lemons
- In a jug mix cranberry juice, orange juice and ginger ale and give it a stir.
- Line the bottom of a serving bowl with sliced oranges and lemons. Pour the punch from the jug on top and serve immediately.
- If you're going to make it before a party, then mix cranberry and orange juice beforehand but pour ginger ale right before serving so that it doesn't lose it's fizz.
- TIP: Make ice cubes from the punch to keep it cold without watering it down.
Looking for similar recipes? Try these..