Start your day with this super thick and luscious mango and orange smoothie this summer. It’s just the breakfast you want on a hot day!
If you live in Delhi, all you wanna do right now is escape to a beach! The weather is sweltering and I bet you couldn’t care less about eating proper full on breakfast, I know I don’t, so whipping up a quick smoothie for breakfast seems like the ideal thing to do! I make a lot of smoothies these days..my Skinny Mango Smoothie is a absolute favourite, along with my Strawberry and Banana Smoothie and Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie but I decided to do a slightly different take on my Skinny Mango Smoothie by adding in some orange juice – the best decision of my life. It instantly lifts the smoothie and cuts through all that sweetness from the mango. Try it for yourself, I’m sure you’ll love it!
- • Mango, 1 medium
- • Frozen Banana, 1 large or 2 medium
- • Yogurt, 3 tablespoons
- • Fresh Orange Juice, ⅓ cup
- • Sugar, 1-2 teaspoons (to taste)
- • Ice Cubes, 4-5
- Peel a mango and cut out it's pulpy part and throw it in a high powered blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Blitz until everything is well combined and serve right away.