These light and fluffy egg free pancakes with an ooey-gooey Nutella centre are a crowd pleaser. They’re great for breakfast and take less than 15 minutes to make!
A super simple recipe without eggs to make pancakes with Nutella oozing out of the centre. Breakfast cannot get any better than this! My Nutella stuffed pancakes are made from my classic pancake batter which despite being egg free makes fluffy and light pancakes, coupled with a warm nutella centre, this is definitely the best breakfast recipe ever!
- All Purpose Flour (maida), 1¼ cup
- Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Caster Sugar or Powdered Sugar, ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence, 1 teaspoon
- Milk, 1 cup pr 240 ml
- Melted Butter, 3 tablespoons + more for brushing
- Nutella, as required
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients except Nutella. Whisk lightly until a smooth batter is formed and all the lumps are gone.
- Heat a non stick pan on a low flame. Brush it with some butter (very little).
- Pour the batter ¼thcup at a time for each pancake. Add a dollop of Nutella in the centre and cover it with some more pancake batter.
- Flip the pancake once the bottom is golden, cook the other side until the pancake is fluffy and golden from either sides.
- Serve hot with some fresh berries, and some more nutella if you like!
Try these too if you love pancakes!