Make this super creamy and simple 4-ingredient no-churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream before summer ends! Easy recipe with video.
Summer is about to end in New Delhi, and we’re not going to let it pass without making another no-churn ice-cream. Which is why I’m here with yet another simple recipe – Cookies and Cream Ice Cream! My Mango Ice Cream was a hit you guys which is what prompted me to make this and tbh I’ve only very recently started making ice cream and I’m almost unstoppable! I could make them for another season but too bad winter will be here in no time! 🙁
This cookies and cream ice cream was a dream! I made it twice in 2 days and I feel like I could make another batch! Good thing about this recipe is that it makes a small half litre batch, which means it gets used up pretty quickly. If you wish to make a larger batch feel free to double up the recipe. I personally prefer smaller batches because there’s room to make another flavour.
Another great thing is that this recipe comes with a video ! Life becomes so much easier when a recipe comes with a video, am I right?
- Condensed Milk, 200 grams
- Whipping Cream, 1 cup (sweetened)
- Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
- Oreo biscuits, 10
- In a large bowl, pour half a can of condensed milk and add vanilla extract to it. Make sure you use high quality vanilla because that's the core flavour.
- In a separate bowl whisk the whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then add it little by little to the condensed milk and vanilla. Mix until you use up all of the whipping cream and everything is properly combined.
- Separate the cream part of the Oreos and the biscuits. Crush the biscuits in a sealed plastic bag and add them to the ice cream mix. Fold them lightly into it. P.S. Save a couple of Oreos for the top.
- Transfer the ice cream to a tin and cover with cling film. My tin came with a cover.
- Freeze overnight.
TIP: Make sure you remove the cream part of the Oreos or your ice cream will turn out too sweet.
LOOKING FOR SIMILAR RECIPES? TRY THESE…
FOR MORE DESSERT RECIPES, GO HERE