Bake these rich and decadent Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes when you want a quick chocolate fix! These mini cakes are a treat if you’re looking to make a gluten free dessert in a jiffy!
These Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes are delightful! They’re rich, dense and decadent, if you’re a chocolate lover these mini cakes will make you go weak in the knees.
For times when you don’t have a lot of time to bake, these mini flourless chocolate cakes are the best dessert to make. All you need to do is dump 5 ingredients in a bowl, mix and bake. It really cannot get easier than this. The best part is that these cakes are flourless as the name suggests, which means they’re gluten-free, so if you’re a fan of grain free desserts and have been looking for a healthier alternative (well, not exactly healthy because there’s still butter and chocolate in it), then this is it.
- Chocolate, 350 grams
- Softened Butter, 50 grams
- Caster Sugar, ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
- Eggs, 4
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler, you can just microwave them in a glass bowl. Make sure you stop and mix after every 15 seconds. Repeat until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Let it cool down slightly, then add in the sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk until they're mixed.
- Next start adding the eggs. Make sure you mix the first one before you add in the next. Whisk until they're all combined properly.
- Grease your ramekins or muffin tin and line the bottom with some butter paper. Pour the mixture into each ramekin or muffin tin, and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius,
Best served with some fresh berries and vanilla ice cream,
If you have any questions regarding this recipe, please drop them in the comments below and I will get back to you asap!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHOCOLATE DESSERTS? TRY THESE…
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS (EGGLESS)
FOR MORE RECIPES GO HERE