Make delicious Guacamole at home each time with my simple and quick recipe. This Mexican dip is super creamy, bursting with flavours and is ready in a jiffy!
Like most people Guacamole is one of my favourites dips too! It’s just so simple to make at home. A handful of fresh ingredients and you have something healthy to munch on. I love the versatility of it. It’s great with just chips, but it serves so many more purposes. You can have it over toast for brekkie, or make a chunkier version and have it as a salad, and let’s not forget how essential it is to a Taco night! With my simple recipe, you can now churn out the most delicious guacamole in no time.
- Avocados, 2
- Tomatoes, 2 chopped
- Red Onion, 1 chopped
- Pickled Jalapenos, 8-10 slices (finely chopped)
- Cilantro, ¼ cup
- Lemon Juice, 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt, to taste
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado in a bowl, and using a fork mash it until it's smooth and creamy. You can also do this in a food processor.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, lemon juice (according to taste), cilantro and season with salt.
- Refrigerate for sometime, and serve with tortilla chips.
LOOKING FOR MORE DIPS? TRY THESE..
for more recipes, go here