Thinking of what to make for your loved one? Here are 12 recipes perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Marshmallow Brownies – These toasted marshmallow topped with super fudgy chocolate brownies will win over anyone. Try these out and you will not go back to eating a regular brownie again..and yes they’re eggless!
- Red Velvet Chocolate Swirl Brownies – Is your better half a red velvet fan? YES? Then you need to give these red velvet chocolate swirl brownies a shot this Valentine’s day.
- Red Pepper Pomodoro Pasta – You do need something savory for dinner, don’t you? Try this red pepper pomodoro pasta and wow your other half with this really easy recipe!
- Lemon Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting – Not exactly valentine-y but I’ll still included it in the list because of the strawberry frosting. If not the lemon cupcakes, you can make a regular vanilla or a dark chocolate cake and top it with this frosting to make for the perfect valentine day dessert!
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie – Start your day by serving this healthy strawberry and banana smoothie to your valentine. I’m sure they’ll appreciate the effort, especially if they’re health conscious!
- Hershey’s Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting – How about something other than just strawberries? This Heshey’s Chocolate Cake is topped with the best chocolate frosting in the world! Make it and get ready for all the praises..<3
- Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins – An oldie but a goodie, make these strawberry and chocolate chip muffins with melted chocolate and juicy strawberries!
- Cinnamon French Toast – Another breakfast favourite, make these cinnamon french toasts and impress your love with some brekkie in bed. They’ll love you for it!
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies – Make these totally irresistible Dark Chocolate Brownies with fresh Raspberries this festive season! They’re perfect to be served as a dessert with some ice cream or on its own with some tea or coffee!
- Chocolate Crepes – These chocolate crepes filled with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate chips are a perfect way to end your day!
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies -These cranberry and white chocolate chip cookies are a great way to say – I love you!
- Dessert Kebabs – Last but definitely my favourite of the lot – dessert kebabs are not just easy to put together but also look super fancy! It has strawberries, chocolate brownies and marshmallows..this combo screams love!
Write to me for any queries!
You can connect with me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for regular updates.
Elaine @ foodbod says
Wow! Happy Valentines Day xx