Thinking of what to make for your loved one? Here are 12 recipes perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Marshmallow Brownies – These toasted marshmallow topped with super fudgy chocolate brownies will win over anyone. Try these out and you will not go back to eating a regular brownie again..and yes they’re eggless!
- Red Velvet Chocolate Swirl Brownies – Is your better half a red velvet fan? YES? Then you need to give these red velvet chocolate swirl brownies a shot this Valentine’s day.
- Red Pepper Pomodoro Pasta – You do need something savory for dinner, don’t you? Try this red pepper pomodoro pasta and wow your other half with this really easy recipe!
- Lemon Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting – Not exactly valentine-y but I’ll still included it in the list because of the strawberry frosting. If not the lemon cupcakes, you can make a regular vanilla or a dark chocolate cake and top it with this frosting to make for the perfect valentine day dessert!
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie – Start your day by serving this healthy strawberry and banana smoothie to your valentine. I’m sure they’ll appreciate the effort, especially if they’re health conscious!
- Hershey’s Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting – How about something other than just strawberries? This Heshey’s Chocolate Cake is topped with the best chocolate frosting in the world! Make it and get ready for all the praises..<3
- Strawberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins – An oldie but a goodie, make these strawberry and chocolate chip muffins with melted chocolate and juicy strawberries!
- Cinnamon French Toast – Another breakfast favourite, make these cinnamon french toasts and impress your love with some brekkie in bed. They’ll love you for it!
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies – Make these totally irresistible Dark Chocolate Brownies with fresh Raspberries this festive season! They’re perfect to be served as a dessert with some ice cream or on its own with some tea or coffee!
- Chocolate Crepes – These chocolate crepes filled with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate chips are a perfect way to end your day!
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies -These cranberry and white chocolate chip cookies are a great way to say – I love you!
- Dessert Kebabs – Last but definitely my favourite of the lot – dessert kebabs are not just easy to put together but also look super fancy! It has strawberries, chocolate brownies and marshmallows..this combo screams love!
Write to me for any queries!