A really simple recipe to make one eggless giant chocolate chip sprinkle cookie! This cookie is moist, crumbly and oh-so-delicious!
There are times when you get a major cookie craving but baking a batch of 20 cookies seems like too much work and then waiting for the dough to chill..another bummer..might as well hit the store and buy a pack right? Noo..WRONG! You will not do that..at least until I’m here to give you the solution – One Giant Dark Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Cookie recipe! This cookie is ready in under 30 minutes, is SO moist, crumbly and most importantly EGGLESSS!!! 🙂
Being a food blogger means my house is almost all the time full of food..my family is not a big fan of sugar so it’s up to me eat all of it and I’m just one person, how much can I eat?! And I feel bad about baking another batch until the first one is finished so this Giant Cookie was like a blessing to me! I was over with it in a day flat. I’m almost ashamed to admit that I consumed half of this cookie in a single sitting. It’s so delicious with the right balance of chocolate, sugar and a hint of salt that I couldn’t stop myself..so consider this a warning and maybe ask someone to keep an eye on you. I wish I did 😉
This cookie is perfect for one, quick to make, eggless, full of chocolates and look fabulous with those colorful confetti sprinkles, can it get any better? Try it soon..I’m sure you’ll be blown away with how quick it was! P.S. You can thank me later for the recipe 😉
- • Softened Salted Butter, 2 tablespoons (Amul is just fine)
- • Light Brown Sugar, 3 tablespooons
- • Dark Brown Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- • Vanilla Essence, ½ teaspoon
- • Flour (maida), 3-1/2 tablespoons
- • Cocoa Powder, 2 tablespoons
- • Salt, a pinch
- • Baking Powder, ½ teaspoon
- • Milk, 4 tablespoons
- • Chocolate Chips, a handful
- • Sprinkles, 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 10 minutes and line a baking tray with parchment paper. My baking tray is black which causes the base to bake faster so I layer it with foil first and then put the parchment paper on top.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter until it's light in color and fluffy, 2 minutes with a hand whisk should suffice. Add in the sugars and whisk again for 2 more minutes. Add vanilla essence and mix it in.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt directly into the wet ingredients and mix. The dough will be dry so keep adding milk in between. You should have a cookie dough that looks like this:
- The cookie dough should not be too wet or too dry..Add in the chocolate chips and sprinkles and mix them in to make sure they're evenly distributed.
- Make a ball of the cookie dough and slightly flatten it. Cover with chocolate chip and sprinkles.
- Bake the cookie at 180 degrees Celsius for 14 minutes. Once baked, let it cool for 10 minutes before you lift it and transfer to a wire rack.
Looking for cookie recipes? Try these..
Write to me for any queries!