Today is World Nutella Day and I’ve listed my favourite Nutella recipes for you to try out! So get your Nutella jar ready and get baking!
1. 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies – My most recent and most popular recipe, this 2 ingredient Nutella Brownie recipe is a just unbelievably easy! Whisk some eggs, add in a jar of Nutella and bake..you’ll have the richest, fudgiest and the most decadent brownies in the world in no time! Recipe here.
2. Nutella Swirl Banana Bread – My most favourite recipe out of the lot, this Nutella Swirl Banana Bread tastes even better than it looks! Don’t be intimidated by the perfect swirls..they’re really easy to make and I have pictures to guide you through the process. If you want something that shouts comfort..this is what you need try! Recipe here.
3. Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Muffins – If you want to impress people with your baking skills and do what others think is impossible..these Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Muffins are what you need to make. They are dangerously easy cinnamon muffins and that stuffed Nutella just makes them the best muffins ever! Recipe here.
4. Nutella and Banana Crepes: Are you not into baking? Or just plain lazy to even try? Don’t worry I’ve got something for you too..these Nutella Banana Crepes are smooth as silk and oh-so delicious..in a perfect world I would eat these everyday for breakfast..and again for desserts..give these a shot and you will be wowed by how easily you can make something French 😉 Recipe here.
5. Braided Nutella Bread : Is fancy your middle name? Then show off your baking and cooking skills with this braided nutella bread. This simple bread stuffed with Nutella is perfect for breakfast and is probably the fanciest bread you will ever eat! 🙂 Recipe here.
Now..what are you waiting for? Choose a recipe and get started! Happy World Nutella Day to y’all!
Write to me for any queries!