These Dessert Kebabs are perfect for V-day celebrations and are extremely easy to put together! No baking, no cooking, just a simple dessert that will surely impress your better half! <3
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and Pinterest is full of recipes and ideas that you can try this year! You can go all in and bake these red velvet chocolate swirl brownies, lemon cupcakes with strawberry frosting or strawberry and chocolate chip muffins or even some cinnamon french toast for breakfast in bed. But if you’re lazy and want to just relax, you have got to make these fuss free, quick and delicious dessert kebabs. No baking, no cooking – which means you get to enjoy your day without a lot of work! Oh and don’t mistake these dessert kebabs for something that’s not fancy enough because I can assure you that your partner will be impressed when you serve him/her these glorious looking treats..! They may not take any time to prepare but they taste pretty darn good! And why wouldn’t they taste great..they’re made of things that everyone loves! I mean who can possibly dislike a combination of strawberries, marshmallows and brownies drizzled with lots of melted chocolate..it’s just too good to resist!
These dessert kebabs are also a great DIY activity! You can get a variety of ingredients like bananas, nuts, mini pancakes, mini french toasts, fresh fruits or just about anything you love and serve them alongside some melted chocolate and skewers. Wouldn’t this be a great idea for a party!? Create your own dessert kebabs..!
- • Fresh Strawberries, cored and halved
- • Marshmallows
- • Brownies, cut up in bite-sized pieces
- • Melted Chocolate
- • Skewers
- Cut up strawberries in two pieces length wise, and thread one piece onto the skewer followed by a piece of brownie and marshmallow, finish off with the other piece of strawberry.
- Make as many kebabs as you please, and drizzle them with melted chocolate before serving.
- Other combinations that you can try - bananas and brownies topped with nuts, fresh fruits with plain sponge cake, mini pancakes with bananas, mini french toasts with strawberries. The possibilities are endless!
Write to me for any queries!
You can connect with me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for regular updates.
Looking for similar recipes? Try this…
Chocolate Fondue with 6 dipping Ideas
Julie is HostessAtHeart says
These are very pretty! Special doesn’t need to be difficult right?
Exactly my point! Thank you for dropping by Julie! 🙂