The best eggless Chocolate Chip cookie recipe that you will love till the last bite, soft and chewy in the centre and crispy on the edge.
Chocolate Chip Cookies have always been a classic especially when you want to enjoy them with your piping hot cuppa coffee or tea.
Soft and chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside is all that you need. This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is an absolute favourite amongst all cookie lovers.
This is an easy, effortless and most surprisingly an eggless recipe that will make you go weak in the knees.
For this recipe, I’ve used vegetable refined oil as an egg substitute as it gives the right amount of chewiness in the cookies.
These eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies serve as a great treat with vanilla ice-cream as desserts or just dunk them in milk and you’re all set to go.
- Butter, ½ cup
- Caster Sugar, ½ cup
- Brown sugar, ¼ cup
- Flour, 1½ cups
- Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Milk, 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips, ½ cup
- Chopped Chocolate Chunks, ½ cup
- Prepare the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Beat the butter along with white and brown sugar until creamy. This will take around 3-4 minutes with an electric whisk and longer with hand.
- Once fluffy and creamy, start adding the all the dry ingredients in (flour and baking powder) and fold it in until you no longer see any streaks of flour.
- Next add in the vanilla extract, milk and vegetable refined oil. Mix them in until you form a nice smooth dough. Fold in the chocolate chips and chunks.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees celsius or until the cookies are golden on the edges.
- Let the cookies cool down completely before lifting them off the baking tray. This will be very soft but will eventually crisp up as they cool down.