Masala Coke Cocktail
Try this simple recipe and turn around a humble glass of Coke into something SO good and SO easy! This Masala Coke cocktail is just what you need at every summer party this year! 🙂
Recipe type: Drinks
Makes: 2 glasses
- • Coca Cola, 500 ml
- • Lemon Juice, 1 tablespoon
- • Chaat Masala, 2 teaspoons
- • Pepper Powder (preferably homemade), ½ teaspoon
- • Cumin Powder (preferably homemade), ¼ teaspoon
- • Vodka, 60ml (optional)
- Fill a glass with ice, squeeze lemon juice in it and add vodka, chaat masala, pepper powder and cumin powder to it. Top it with coke. Put some lemon slices in and enjoy!
- Note: This recipe is very forgiving so you can add (or not add) ingredients. Start with a little bit of everything and see how you like it, and adjust it according to your taste.
Jess @ whatjessicabakednext says
This sounds amazing, Radhika! Love the spices and flavour!
Hi Jess, thank you so much! Hope you’ll try it soon <3