Try this simple no-bake recipe for Oreo Tarts with a decadent chocolate centre and a crumbly Oreo crust!
If there’s something your recipe bank should have it’s a couple of reliable no-bake dessert recipes. I have tons of those on my blog and they really help me whip up something in a jiffy when I’m having guests over. The most popular being my Nutella Cheesecake, it’s not just my favourite thing to make but is also a hit with my family. And if you know me well, you’d know I’m really into quick recipes and making them look like I slaved an entire day I the kitchen. This No-Bake Oreo Tart is something on those lines! A decadent chocolate ganache centre with a crumbly Oreo base and Oreo top, what more can you ask for?
- • Heavy Cream, 100 ml (Amul cream works fine)
- • Dark Chocolate, 260 grams
- • Oreos, 2-3 large packs
- • Butter, melted, 3 tablespoon
- Blend 2 packets of Oreos with melted butter until you get a smooth mixture.
- Grease and line two 6" lose-bottom tart tins with this Oreo mixture and cover to make a nice thick crust. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces and transfer to a large bowl, preferably glass.
- Heat heavy cream in a pan on medium heat. Do not boil, just gently simmer until it starts steaming. Once hot, pour the cream over the chopped chocolate.
- Let it sit for a few minutes. The chocolate will melt from the residual heat. Gently mix using a spatula after a few minutes until you have a shiny ganache.
- Pour the ganache in the tart tins lined with the Oreo crust. Top with some crushed Oreos and refrigerate for atleast 2-3 hours.
- Serve as soon as it sets!
SOME NO-BAKE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO TRY…