This delicious and refreshing pomegranate lemonade made with fresh pomegranate juice is a great alternative to simple lemonades.
I love lemonades but they tend to get boring after a while so to dress it up I added a squeeze of fresh pomegranate juice and some pomegranate seeds and VOILA! I have one stunning drink ready! This Pomegranate lemonade tastes so good and is crowd pleaser so when you a crowd to impress, whip this one up. Even if you don’t have a crowd to impress, you have you! Make it for yourself and add a little pizzazz to your humble lemonade.
- • Lemon Juice, 2 tablespoons
- • Sugar Syrup, to taste
- • Salt, to taste (black salt preferably)
- • Fresh Pomegranate Juice, ⅓ cup
- • Chilled Water, 2 cups
- • Pomegranate seeds, a handful
- Mix all the ingredients in a jug and adjust the taste according to your preference. Add in the pomegranate seeds and some lemon slices and serve chilled.
Looking for similar recipes? Try these..