Make the best tasting and authentic guacamole at home that tastes way better than the store bought version with a handful of fresh ingredients and this simple recipe.
Makes: 2 servings
- • 2 large Ripe Avocados
- • 1 medium Red Onion Chopped
- • 1 medium Tomato Chopped
- • ½ cup Chopped Fresh Coriander
- • Juice of 1 Lemon
- • Salt for seasoning
- Take 2 ripe avocados and cut it alongside the stone and pull either sides of avocados apart. Once you have the slices, you can spoon out the flesh.
- Whizz the avocado flesh in a food processor so that it becomes like a paste. Leave out a few pieces here and there. Add in the chopped tomato, onion, coriander, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix well and serve your guacamole alongside salsa and sour cream.