Learn how to make a sinfully delicious salted caramel ice cream this summer! So rich in flavour and decadent yet easy at the same time.
This is the creamiest ice cream you’ll ever find. It’s rich in flavour and has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. This homemade ice cream recipe is so easy to make and doesn’t require much effort. It has the goodness of my homemade caramel sauce which provides a little kick to this ice cream recipe.
All you have to is combine a handful of ingredients together and mix them well. Put it in the refrigerator to chill.
You have the perfectly smooth caramel ice cream ready, swirled with the best caramel sauce! Sprinkle some dark chocolate chunks and have it along with your waffle cone!
After all.. I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream!
- Amul Cream, 400 ml
- Full cream milk, 200 ml
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Sugar. 2 tablespoons
- Cornstarch, 2 tablespoons
- caramel sauce, ⅓ cup+ 2 tablespoons.
- Chocolate Chunks, ⅓rd cup
- Heat milk, add in the cornflour slurry once hot and whisk that in properly.
- Next add in the cream (while it's still on the gas stove). Boil for a minute and add in the caramel sauce and sugar.
- Let them melt and turn off the heat.
- Cool the mixture in the refrigerator in an airtight container until chilled, then churn for about 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer this mix to a loaf tin, drizzle lots of caramel sauce and chocolate chunks on top. Freeze in an airtight container overnight.
HERE ARE SOME MORE RECIPES THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM
You’ve mentioned milk but how much milk is required? Also what if someone doesn’t have an ice-cream maker?
Radhika Malhotra says
Hi, as mentioned in the recipe you need 200ml milk. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, just pour it in an airtight container and freeze overnight.