Today I bring you an easy recipe for gooey fudgy brownies that will leave you and loved ones in a chocolate coma!
It is said that Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays – and I couldn’t agree more! It also doesn’t come as a surprise that most popular desserts around the world have this delicious ingredient in common. Today I bring you one such dessert that will take all your Monday blues away with its enchanting aroma and divine taste.
In just 35-40 minutes you can make a plate full of amazing chocolate brownies that are perfect for a mid-day treat or to serve guests. It is also the great safe choice for children that are fussy eaters. If you’re new to the baking game, don’t worry; as long as you measure your ingredients well and follow the recipe, you too can make this delectable sweet snack easily.
If you prefer more cakey than fudgy brownies, you will need to change the ratio of some of the ingredients. Just reduce the amount of butter (1/4 of a cup) and chocolate (115 grams) in your batter and add more flour (1.5 cups) and some baking powder. While most people need nothing more than the flavor of chocolate to delight them, you can add texture to your treat by adding walnuts, or serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So tie up your aprons, measure your ingredients and let’s get started!
This recipe is adapted by: Kitchen Conundrums
- Chocolate, 170 grams
- Butter (salted), ½ cup or 113 grams
- Caster Sugar, 1 cup
- Eggs, 3 (room temp.)
- Cocoa Powder, ¼ cup
- Flour, ½ cup + 2 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- In a glass bowl, microwave chopped chocolate and butter together in 15 second intervals until it has completely melted. Keep mixing between intervals to make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add in the caster sugar gradually while whisking constantly.
- When the sugar is mixed, add in the eggs one by one and keep whisking until they’re completely incorporated. Make sure the eggs are room temp, cold eggs won’t mix easily.
- Next, add in the cocoa powder followed by flour and mix until everything come together. Make sure there are no flour pockets.
- Pour the batter in a 9"x9" square pan greased and lined with butter paper. Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at 160 degrees celsius.
RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE
RED VELVET CHOCOLATE SWIRL “BROWNIE” BARS
Shilpa Shetty says
What are flour pockets?
Mansi Shah says
What do we do to make it eggless ?