A quick flashback of the most viewed recipes of 2014! Let’s see what your favorites have been!
This year has been great for me, I started my blog which went on to become a super fun experience. Initially it was just a medium to share the food I made but now it has grown into something bigger! Now, it’s all about developing and trying new recipes, taking pictures (which I didn’t know I’d enjoy so much) and interacting with all you people! I’ve made and published close to 100 recipes, but some were clearly more popular than the others! Here are the top 10 most viewed recipes in the year 2014..let’s see how many you’ve tried! 🙂
- Eggless Lemon Drizzle Cake – This cake recipe is my top viewed post and my most favourite too! Super moist lemon cake with a tangy lemon drizzle, this has honestly got to be the best lemon cake I’ve ever tasted! If there’s one thing you have got to try from my blog, it’s this for sure. Check out the recipe here.
- Half and Half Chocolate Chip Cookies – My all time favorite cookies and by far the coolest looking! These half vanilla and half chocolate chip cookies are simply the best, at least for the people who are indecisive, because with these you can have the best of both the worlds! Check out the recipe here.
- Apple and Cinnamon Jam – A lot of you may not know that I have this recipe on the blog because it was actually one of the first few recipes I posted when I started blogging. My Apple and Cinnamon jam is made with no pectin and very basic ingredients, it’s great for winters! The pictures are horrible but I might just re-shoot it in a few days 🙂 Check out the recipe here.
- Super Easy Lemon Butter Biscuits – Again a recipe that was posted when I started blogging, these biscuits are tender, flaky and bursting with lemon flavour that goes amazingly well with the butter. They’re really easy to make and inspired by a recipe that Rachel Allen posted! Check out the recipe here.
- Chocolate Swirl Banana Muffins – No one and I mean NO ONE can eat just one of these Chocolate Swirl Banana Muffins, they’re everything a muffin could be and more. Moist, flavourful and swirled with chocolate, is there anything you can fault with that?! Check out the recipe here.
- Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies (eggless) – There’s peanut butter (which is great) but then there’s peanut butter with chocolate, which as you can imagine is greater than great. It is (and I’m sure when I say this), the BEST combination in the entire world. I could marry them off and eat their kids, that’s how much I love this combination! So naturally these brownies are the best you’ll ever eat..check out the recipe here.
- Classic Banoffee Pie – This British classic is a layered dessert and is nothing short of fabulous. A simple biscuit base, topped with homemade caramel and fresh bananas is finished off with freshly whipped cream, you can also sprinkle some grated chocolate on top! Find the recipe here.
- Eggless Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Icing – Another lemony recipe that was hit this year! My lemon cupcakes are eggless and I’ve topped them with a very simple lemon butter icing! Find the recipe here.
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies – These super chewy peanut butter white chocolate chip cookies are great with tea, coffee or milk. Find the recipe here.
- Homemade Garlic Breadsticks – These twisty garlic breadsticks are a hit with my family and apparently with you guys too! This recipe is really versatile and I made another version using it, my Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks! Check out the recipe for my homemade twisty garlic breadsticks here and for my cheesy garlic breadsticks here.
So these were my Top 10 Recipes in the Year 2014 ! Tell me which ones you loved and the ones you tried, I’d love to hear from you!
Hope you all have a an amazing time tonight and a super successful year 2015!
Lots of Love,