A simple recipe that makes smooth and creamy frozen yogurt flavored with vanilla and topped with blueberry swirls. This homemade yogurt will be the easiest thing you’ll make but certainly one of the tastiest.
Make this luscious frozen yogurt with vanilla and swirls of blueberry puree with my super simple recipe. This recipe is almost fat free, uses honey in place of sugar and is fragrant from all that fresh vanilla. A definite bookmark worth recipe, it’s great for breakfasts or for snacking.
- For the Yogurt
- Yogurt, 400 grams (strained in a muslin cloth overnight)
- Honey, 2 tablespoons (or as per taste)
- Vanilla bean, 1
- Vanilla essence, ¼th teaspoon
- Whipped Cream, ½ cup (optional)
- For the Blueberry Swirls
- Frozen blueberries, ⅓ cup
- Honey, ½ tablespoon ( for berries)
- Mix the ingredients mentioned for the frozen yogurt using a whisk until smooth.
- In a blender, blend the blueberries and honey until you see a smooth puree.
- Pour half of the yogurt mix in a loaf tin, top with some blueberry puree in alternate rows and make swirls using a toothpick.
- Pour the remaining yogurt mix and repeat the swirls.
- Freeze overnight (covered with cling film) and it'll be ready to serve in the morning.
Also make this Mango Frozen Yogurt